Rules of the Slide
- All participants must be 7+ years of age.
- Participants must be in good health and not affected by medical problems, such as heart, back or neck problems, or recent operations which might be worsened by the experience.
- Expectant mothers are not allowed to ride.
- Anybody suspected to be under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs will be refused entry.
- Sensible clothing must be worn, to include covering of arms and legs.
- Sensible footwear must be worn – no loose sandals, only shoes which fully cover the toes, no stiletto heels.
- All jewellery must be removed prior to sliding.
- The slide will not operate in extreme weather conditions.
- We have the right to refuse participation on the day, if we feel the ticket holder does not comply with any of these rules.
- The press are likely to be at the slide, filming and photographing the day’s events. You must be willing for the press to film and photograph you as one of many of the participants.
- Participants use the slide at their own risk.
- Participants are to slide down head first on the lilo provided. The slide operates with a little water and lubricating agent.
- Sliders must hold on to the lilo at all times.
- To allow as many people down the slide in one day, each participant can only have one go. (sorry!)
- After sliding, participants must exit the landing area as quickly and safely as possible with guidance from the marshals and give back the lilo. No running.